Monday, February 11, 2013

NEW YEAR (Yeah, I know, I'm late...)

Well, I just had an epic fail moment (yes, one of many). I never chimed in the new year with a blog post. 0.0


Wups...


Anyway, I'm doing it now (Terribly unconvinient that it's now February and moments before Valentine's Day, but shhhh it could be worst, I mean I could have waited till September like I did last year.)


So.....it's a new year guys! 2013! (The Mayans were wrong, beeyotches!) And  I am really, really looking forward to it. Beginning a new year with all my fans and writing buddies (although you guys never comment on my blog :p but I do apprieate all the emails and Figment love I get! <3) 2012 was bullsh!t if you'd ask me...translation everybody bounced on me...but I like it better this way. I'm homeschooled (once again), enjoying the single life, and getting ready to move to S. Korea to pursue my dreams of being a K-pop artist! (Just kidding, but I really am moving to Korean in June though).


Let's see...I died (haha no dyed) my hair blonde, and almost fried it but we're straight. My room still has been rocked by a hurricane (80's rock reference intended) and I've got a new novel (Well, not really new, but the last draft of it) plotted out and ready to go.... I'm just to effin' lazy for my own good ._.


With that yes, for all of you who have been waiting, I'm finally writing ETERNAL FLAME for good this time.
Yes that's right.
Last draft.
Outlined.
Plotted.
No BS.
;)


I've even written the first Chapter (and like chapter 26, 10,16, 5, 9, 20...as you can see I've got holes) but it's crap (the 1st one that is) and it won't see light till I fix it. I know you guys are bummed but don't go blowin up my email about it...that upsets me (jk ;) ). But seriously 20 emails naggin me sayin you wanna read it so bad won't make me write any faster, just saying.


Well, I hope you guys are having a great 2013 so far (To be honest I'm not ._. but I'm getting there)


Check out my Figment to read my poem Ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment